Search This Blog

Thursday 29 August 2013

August Favourites






August is now sadly over which means back to school,big bummer. This month I've tried out a few new products and I thought I'd show you them in an 'August Favourites'. Enjoy!

Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream-Light


Yes,I know I've mentioned this before and I know I said I didn't see much difference between this and the original but that doesn't mean it wasn't well loved! It felt so light on my skin with a light coverage too. It was great for lazy days at the cinema or around the house or wherever! Great buy,I will be repurchasing!
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer-Fair

So this is kind of a cult product in Britain and Ireland but with good reason! It's a great coverage concealer,long wearing,brightens under the eyes while still concealing spots/blemishes! All round great product for only 6eu -ish..

Maybelline 24 hour Colour Tattoo


This is such a versatile product! Great as an eyeshadow base,it really makes you eyeshadow last! And it's really handy to have for quick makeup,slap it on,blend it out and it looks like you've spent a long time on your makeup! I have this in 'On and On Bronze' but I really want to get 'Pink Gold'!




Revlon Lip Butters
Lip butters are so great for everyday wear. They're more pigmented than a tinted lip balm but moisturise your lips at the same time which I love. They have a glossy finish and have good colour pay off. I have 'Strawberry Shortcake'.

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

To apply my makeup I have been loving using this brush. You can literally use it for any face makeup but I find it works best with foundation and concealer. It bends in makeup seamlessly and makes your skin look almost airbrushed! Check it out,I swear you won't be disappointed!
Alcafe Light Mint Hot Chocolate

New unhealthy obsession anyone? If you know me,you know I love chocolate and mint so when I found out you could get mint hot chocolate in Butler's Cafe,it overjoyed me. After a while I was getting sick of paying 3:80eu for hot chocolate that wasn't even that great. So when I found this pack of 8 sachets for 1,39 in Aldi,it baffled me. I could have 8 mint hot chocolates(that are nicer than the Butlers ones) for less than half the price! I seriously recommend getting this at your local Aldis!
Simple Oil Balancing Moisturizer

As you can see in the picture,I'm running dangerously low on this! I think it may be my all time favourite moisturizer! It battles oil but still keeps your skin soft and moisturized without causing breakouts or irritation.

So that is all my 'favourites' this month. I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to follow me on bloglovin'!

                                                                   Chloe xo


No comments:

Post a Comment