Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Autumn Day Out #2:Daytime First Date




Sorry it's been sooo long since my last post but I've just gone back to school and I've finally got back into the swing of things so I'll definitely be posting more from now on!

Here's my second 'Autumn Day Out'! This outfit is inspired by a daytime first date! Enjoy!


Now if you are unsure of what exactly you're doing on your date this outfit is perfect.


Contrast Collar Dress-Toshop


I ADORE this dress from Topshop and  have a similar dress at home. The cap sleeves are stunning and the collar looks amazing against the black skater dress. For Autumn,I would recommend wearing this with tights!

Cable Knit Jumper H&M

I'm seriously thinking about picking up one of these jumpers from H&M. I thought this jumper would be lovely just to make the outfit more casual and this light grey/blue colour would compliment the dress so much with the white peter pan collar poking out!

Black Cut Out Lace Up Brogues-New Look


For shoes I think these go perfect! For starters,they're cute,comfy and practical because they're flats and secondly,they match the outfit perfect! They get along with the style of the outfit well!


That is the complete outftit,I hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin'!

                                                          Chloe xo

No comments:

Post a Comment