Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Halloween


I am a huge fan of Halloween! I love dressing up and having an excuse to do wacky makeup! If you have a halloween party coming up and don't want to go all out and buy a costume,heres a few ideas to make regular clothes into costumes using makeup and accessories! Here a some more wearable costumes if you don't want to go all out.Enjoy!

Kitty Cat: 
Top-boohoo.com Jeans-boohoo.com
Cat Ears-New Look Shoes-New Look
This cat look would be perfect with straight hair,winged liner and nude lips. Don't forget to draw on your whiskers and nose!

Vampire:
                                                                                                                                                                               
Dress-Topshop
Studded Heels-Topshop












This is a very simply look which could most likely be pulled from any wardrobe,so I guess you could say I'm cheating.. I think this could look perfect with curled hair and of course red lipstick. Make sure to wear your foundation very pale with no blusher or bronzer to get that true vampy look.

Doll;
All from New Look


This look is all about the bows! To create the doll look keep the skin very natural and dewy just using a bb cream or tinted moisturizer,be sure to wear false eyelashes on the top and bottom lashes,tons of rosy pink blush and a hot pink lipstick. If you naturally have freckles(like me) don't worry about this step,if you don't have freckles draw some in with a brown kohl.Ta-dah!


I hope you enjoyed this Halloween post! What are you dressing up as this year? I'm going for Little Red Riding Hood!

Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin'

Chloe'xo

No comments:

Post a Comment